Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt

Judging by this website,.linked above,..we need to go ahead and get busy on this one,..their taking reservations now,..new job we just got the other day, and I guess we're making two properties out of one, that's our purpose there, I guess they're gonna sell off the parking garage part of this property to one of the big parking lot companies,..anyway,.. we got this one because we had done the previous survey, I reckon, and now they've built this hotel on the site,.. this is what the site looked like two years ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! your blog is very interesting :)
moreover, i like to you to visits my site in your free time ..and give suggestion to improve
if possible add me in your blog roll. i will return my favour!!

SquirrelQueen said...

Sounds like you have been having a very busy summer, or is it still spring.

The Hilton Garden looks like a big job but I would think it would be interesting.

SQ

Stanley K. Draper, R.L.S. said...

not a big job, just a day to shoot,.. easy one, and pays well, hopefully,.. day to draw,..should have that up here soon, somebody else is drawing it, tho',..